Developers and developer teams looking to learn to leverage the Ansible configuration management system.
The Ansible Fundamentals course demonstrates the flexibility and power of the Ansible configuration management system, and how it can be used to build and scale highly reliable infrastructure environments and projects. The course begins by using real-world examples to demonstrate how Ansible can be used to manage environments as small as a couple of servers, or for massively distributed infrastructure that spans the globe — all with the same simple syntax. Next, students will have hands-on experience building a reliable and easily reproducible infrastructure using Ansible. The course concludes with a lesson on integrating Ansible into the operations workflow.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Utilize Ansible to remotely administer servers
- Create Ansible Playbooks to build repeatable configurations
- Manage inventories of machines
- Write custom Ansible modules
- Utilize roles to modularize your Ansible playbooks
- Leverage Ansible Vault to protect deployment secrets
Basic understanding of Linux/Unix system concepts and familiarity with Command Line Interface (CLI).