Q/A engineers needing to support service-based solutions running in a cloud environment.
The focus is on helping Quality Engineers / Quality Assurance Engineers successfully make the transition from a traditional, data-center development - testing - production environment, to a cloud-based environment.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe the differences between data-server based environments and cloud-based environments
- Create, manage, and log into an AWS AMI defined image
- Describe the principles, methods, and philosophies around REST services
- Understand the structure and capabilities of the HTTP protocol
- Implement various tests using tools like: TestNG, POSTMan, Selenium ,RestClient, and others