This class is for existing SharePoint site users who will create and manage a SharePoint site.
Students will learn how to create, configure, and manage a SharePoint Team Site so that their organization can share information and collaborate effectively.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Navigate a SharePoint 2016 Team Site.
- Create and edit web page content.
- Create site columns and content types.
- Integrate Office applications with SharePoint 2016.
- Manage basic permissions of SharePoint 2016 resources.