SharePoint End Users, SharePoint Site Owners and Power Users who will be attending a SharePoint 2016 Site Owner class and SharePoint administrators and developers.
This class is designed for SharePoint team members and end users who need to know how to use the team collaboration, document management and social features of Microsoft SharePoint 2016.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Navigate SharePoint sites
- Manage content in lists and libraries
- Create and edit Alerts
- Collaborate using Tasks lists, Calendars and Document libraries
- Work with libraries, including upload, download, editing, content approval, check out/in and versioning
- Use the SharePoint social features
- Use OneDrive for Business
Students must have basic Microsoft Office skills.