This course is appropriate for anyone desiring to serve high-performing teams as a servant leader.
Servant leaders challenge their organizations to go farther, reach higher and improve faster while at the same time having fun and taking care of the organization’s most vital resource, people. The idea of addressing the bottom line first by always taking care of people requires leadership skills that are well beyond the traditional “command and control” style of management. Through this course you will learn and practice the most critical skills needed to become a servant and true asset to those you lead!
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain the high costs and disadvantages of employee disengagement and traditional command and control management
- Discuss why Servant Leadership is more effective in most situations
- Define characteristics of Servant Leaders and High Performing Teams
- Identify characteristics of Servant Leadership that are underdeveloped within you
- Design a plan to improve underdeveloped Servant Leadership Characteristics
- Explain the different levels of team maturity and the role of the servant leader at each level
- Present options to craft workshops and meetings that foster interaction and innovation
- Demonstrate the use of powerful questions to help an individual identify and assess possible solutions to their own problem