Application Programmers, Analysts interested in gaining an understanding of basic SAS and users with a desire to code their own ad-hoc reports.
This three day workshop uses the ‘HANDS-ON’ approach to teach application programmers or users the basics of how to use the SAS programming language.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand basic SAS elements
- Understand and use SAS datasets
- Run SAS programs
- Use SAS data manipulation functions
- Use SAS procedures such as APPEND, COMPARE, CONTENTS, FORMAT, FREQ, MEANS, PRINT, RANK, SORT, SUMMARY and TABULATE
- Use SAS to create customized reports
- Understand some Advanced topics such as creating Permanent SAS Datasets and Sequential files