Managers, consultants, Scrum Masters or Team Members who apply Lean and Agile at scale. All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch.
Attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
Learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Know your team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan iterations
- Execute iterations, demo value, and improve your process
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
There are no prerequisites for this course. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam: Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles, Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP and working knowledge of software and hardware development processes.