Scrum Masters, team leads, facilitators, managers, Agile coaches
This course explores some of the more advanced and challenging agile topics facing teams and servant leaders today. This course advances individuals expertise and practical ability in enabling and facilitating Agile/Scrum teams in the enterprise environment. Integrated practices for facilitating teams in larger Agile programs and approaches to keeping scrum practices fresh and relevant through the process of continuous improvement are also provided in this course. Take your Scrum Master skills to the next level while developing potential solutions to the challenges that you and your teams are facing with likeminded individuals in this highly interactive workshop.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- SAFe® framework, values, and Lean-Agile principles
- Quality engineering, Agile architecture, and DevOps practices
- Program increment planning, execution, and Inspect and Adapt workshops
- Kanban for facilitating team and program flow of work
- Building high-performing teams
- Interaction with the system team, deployment, UX, architects, product owners, product management, and business owners
- Learning and Communities of Practice
Prior attendance in Leading SAFe or SAFe for Teams class is recommended.