This course is intended for new and existing users of SharePoint.
This SharePoint 2016 Power User training class is designed for individuals who need to learn the fundamentals of managing SharePoint sites.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Create custom workflows using SharePoint Designer 2016.
- Learn to use Content Approval settings and Workflow.
- Learn to use Term stores and managed Metadata.
- Learn to use the Document ID Service.
- Learn SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure.
- Learn to create and use Document Sets.
- Learn to route documents with Content Organizer.
- Learn to use Metadata Navigation.
- Learn to create external content types with Business Connectivity Services.
- Learn to use Information Management Policies.