This course is intended for existing WebLogic administrators who need to administer a WebLogic Server platform.
This 5-day course is designed for WebLogic 112c Administrators and Operations staff that have a basic understanding of core WebLogic administration tasks. This class builds on the foundation of the Oracle WebLogic 12c System Administration class.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Automate key administration tasks using JMX and a variety of tools
- Configure advanced features of JMS and JDBC in simple and clustered environments
- Migrate applications and domain configurations from dev to test to prod environments
- Partition WebLogic network usage
- Install alternative security providers
- Create high fault-tolerant geographically distributed clusters
Students should already know how to install WebLogic server and create a domain. Students need a basic understanding of service configuration (JDBC, JMS and JNDI) and application deployment. Students should also understand the key concepts of WebLogic clustering.