Database Administrators and Oracle Support Personnel
Explore the core functionality of Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c and how to use Cloud Control to manage an enterprise-computing environment. Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control (OEM) is a comprehensive, hands-on 3 day course that explores the core functionality of Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control and how to use Cloud Control to manage an enterprise-computing environment.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Learn how to use Cloud Control to organize your managed enterprise.
- Describe roles and privileges
- Learn how to monitor the overall performance and health of your system.
- Manage incidents and setting up notifications.
- Understand how to use the Job System to automate commonly performed tasks.
- Learn how to patch and provision new systems.
- Create and use Cloud Control reports
None. Taking the Themis Oracle Database Administration course OR5510 would be helpful.