This class is intended for SharePoint Site Owners, Power Users, Administrators and Governance Team Members.
Students will learn how to configure and use SharePoint’s library content management features.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Plan, organize and manage SharePoint content.
- Configure and use SharePoint library features such as versioning, content approval and validation.
- Create and manage metadata.
- Create, distribute and use Site Columns and Content Types.
- Configure and use Auditing and Retention.
- Configure and use library organization features such as Folders, View, Document Sets and the Content Organizer.
- Choose and configure automation features such as workflows and alerts.
- Plan for, configure and use SharePoint’s Record Management features.
- Improve the end user search experience for libraries.
Students should have attended a SharePoint Site Owners class or have strong SharePoint Site Owner / Site Collection Administrator experience. Also knowledge of their business requirements for content, records and governance is recommended.