This course is designed for experienced application developers who wish to learn the details of XSLT.
If you know XML and want to discover how to write XML documents whose function it is to transform an XML document into another document such as HTML or XML, this is the course for you!
You will learn how to use XPath and XSLT to transform XML documents into HTML, plain text and other XML formats.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Learn to use XPath to access XML elements and attributes
- Learn to loop through XML elements
- Learn to use conditionals in XSLT
- Learn to create and call templates
- Learn to work with multiple XSLTs
- Learn to reference external XML documents