This course will introduce you to the basics of automation testing using Selenium and build on that foundation to cover advanced topics. The course is very hands on with a strong focus on web driver functionality.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Know how to use Selenium WebDriver automation tool and write test scripts using Java, Python or C#
- Understand the motivation for test automation
- Know how to work with Page Objects
- Have ample practice using Selenium Grid
- Be able to develop Frameworks using WebDriver and Java
Students should have a minimum of six months hands-on coding experience in the language they will be using in production (e.g. Java, C#, Python, etc.).