Application Programmers, Analysts interested in gaining an understanding of basic SAS and users with a desire to code their own ad-hoc reports.
This workshop uses the 'HandsS-On' approach to teach application programmers or users the basics of how to use the SAS programming language.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand basic SAS elements
- Understand and use SAS datasets
- Run SAS programs
- Use SAS data manipulation
- Use SAS procedures such as FORMAT, FREQ, MEANS, SUMMARY, PRINT, SORT, and CHART
- Use SAS to shape and Format data
- Use SAS statistical functions
- Understand SAS Output and the SAS Log
- Use PROC SQL to run SQL queries