Web page designers who wish to use Bootstrap to enhance their websites.
This Introduction to Bootstrap 4 course teaches students how to use the world's most popular framework for building responsive, mobile-first sites.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Learn the benefits of mobile first responsive design.
- Learn how to use Bootstrap's predefined classes.
- Understand how to use Bootstrap's grid system.
- Learn to create responsive navbars.
- Learn to style typography with Bootstrap.
- Learn to style tables with Bootstrap.
- Learn to style forms with Bootstrap.
- Learn to use images with Bootstrap.
- Learn to use the most popular Bootstrap components.
- Learn to use an array of Bootstrap Utilities.
- Learn to use Bootstrap Flex.
Experience in the following is required for this Bootstrap class: