People who need to program in C# in Microsoft .NET environment.
Introduction to C# covers all elements of the language constructs, building of objects, inheritance and polymorphism. Object Oriented Programming Concepts are presented throughout the class. Introductions to ADO access, ASP.NET and WebServices are covered. This course provides the necessary foundation to begin the process of building .NET applications using C#. The course is intended for people who have a programming background and relates programming concepts to other languages such as COBOL , C++ , and Java depending on the background of the students.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Code all language constructs of C#
- Create C classes
- Create and manipulate WinForms Controls
- Create inheritance structures
- Code an application which utilizes polymorphism
- Access a database using ADO.NET
- Create and manipulate a simple ASP.NET WebForm with Controls
- Implement namespaces
- Handle exceptions
Programming background in any language.