This course is intended for new and existing users of SharePoint.
This class is for end users working in a SharePoint 2016 environment. The course teaches SharePoint basics such as working with lists and libraries as well as basic page customizations.
SharePoint 2016 is a collaboration tool at its heart. Its primary goal is to make it easy for users to find and share information, and there are many features built into SharePoint to facilitate this.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Navigate a SharePoint 2016 Team Site.
- Create SharePoint lists.
- Customize SharePoint lists.
- Create SharePoint libraries.
- Manage library document versions.
- Create SharePoint list and library views.
- Create sub sites using various SharePoint templates.
- Create and edit Web page content.
- Create InfoPath Forms and Form libraries.
- Create Site columns and content types.
- Integrate Office applications with SharePoint 2016.
- Manage basic permissions of SharePoint 2016 resources.
Students are expected to be comfortable in Windows.