Front-end and Angular developers.
The course is designed to get students up and running with basic Angular 10 development and provide the knowledge needed for more challenging tasks. The Angular 10 framework supports the creation of single-page browser applications as well as responsive websites and hybrid mobile applications. This Angular 10 course covers all the basics including Typescript, components, directives, services, pipes, form development, HttpClient, and observables. In addition, it covers advanced usage of HttpClient, observables, and routing. Added to that are topics on consuming WebSockets data, Testing and Debugging of Angular applications.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Develop single page Angular applications using Typescript
- Set up a complete Angular development environment
- Create Components, Directives, Services, Pipes, Forms, and Custom Validators
- Handle advanced network data retrieval tasks using Observables
- Consume data from REST web services using the Angular HTTP Client
- Handle push-data connections using the WebSockets protocol
- Work with Angular Pipes to format data
- Use advanced Angular Component Router features
- Test and debug Angular applications using built-in tools
- Work with Angular CLI