Developers and DevOps engineers looking to automate their IT workflows and processes in the Azure Cloud
This course dives into Azure Portals, its core functionality and types of compute resources. It then moves in a DevOps specific focus exploring configuration management and deployment.
Learn to deploy, configure and manage Azure using Chef.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Grasp the key aspects of Cloud Operations
- Understand Azure’s different compute models and how to operate them
- Implement local and cloud environments, emulator and configuration settings
- Understand Resource Manager, Virtual Networks, Load Balancing, SSL and FTP
- Utilize Chef to automate Azure DevOps