This course will be particularly useful for architects, technology managers, and development leaders implementing or considering Microservices and DevOps.
This two-day DevOps training class is loaded with practical real-world information. From the foremost Service-Oriented-Architecture/DevOps/Agile development training company, comes a course to move the dial on your organizations’ journey with this workshop. You will leave this course loaded with knowledge on the usage of this stack for Microservices.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Confidently use the stack outlined in the course.
- Understand the various key components.
- Apply the knowledge to migrate applications to microservice architected solutions on Docker,
- Kubernetes, and Jenkins with OpenShift
- Understand the various components in an OpenShift environment for CI/CD
A desire to learn how this Microservices toolchain can improve your organization's effectiveness, build & release processes, application architecture & development, and business continuity for greenfield and application modernization.