Python developers wanting to learn more about the Python language.
Already know the basics of Python and now looking for advanced Python training? This is the course you need. Further, you will learn to use mapping and filtering and lambda functions, to do advanced sorting, to work with Python's regular expression library, to work with databases and external files, to write object-oriented Python, and to test and debug your Python programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Learn to work with the Collections module
- Learn about mapping and filtering and lambda functions
- Learn advanced sorting
- Learn to work with regular expressions in Python
- Learn to work with databases, CSV files, JSON, and XML
- Learn to write object-oriented code in Python
- Learn to test and debug your Python code
- Learn about Unicode and text encoding
Students should have a basic foundation of the Python language.