GWT developers looking to take their knowledge to the next level.
The Advanced Google Web Toolkit development training explores advanced Google Web Toolkit capabilities enabling developers to create sophisticated interactive applications.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Effectively use GWT’s DOM management capabilities.
- Describe the significance of Code Splitting and Client Bundles
- Learn to develop and execute unit testing and benchmarks in GWT
- Utilize HTML 5 support and GWT Mobile UI for bleeding-edge applications
- Address Security and Performance Issues concerning GWT
The Advanced GWT training course builds on the Introduction to GWT course.