This course teaches attendees how to take their skills to the next level by implementing an Angular application using components, templates, services, routing, and tests. This course also teaches best practices as well as the architecture and design of Angular applications.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Unit test all parts of an application including Components, Services, and Pipes
- Understand RxJS and Observables and where they can be used
- Implement Authentication and Authorization in an Angular Application
- Optimize Angular Performance by changing Change Detection Strategies
- Setup new projects from scratch using the Angular CLI
- Scaffold modules, components, services, models, routes, and unit tests in accordance with best practices using the Angular CLI
- Build and deploy an application to production using the Angular CLI
- Write End-to-End Tests (optional; taught only if this applies to your group)
- Upgrade an existing application from AngularJS to Angular 6 (optional if applicable)
Experience with Angular equivalent to Introduction to Angular 2 class.
Prior Angular 1 experience does not qualify due to major changes made in Angular 2.